- Location, location, location.
- Secure. Access control on all doors keeps anonymous visitors out of building.
- Diversity. Various sizes of room from economy to superior to suit your budget.
- Adaptive. Tailored plans for weekly long stayers.
- Competitive. Affordable rate available for people who prefer self service.
- Wi-Fi. Free Wi-Fi across the whole building.
- Heritage. This 200 years old building used to be 6th Duke of Marlborough’s 3rd wife’s house.
- Helpful. Feel free to ask to move luggage up / down the stairs, print travel documents, etc etc.
- Seaview. 7 rooms (out of 12) have seaview.
Room type: Family roomFloor: 4th floor (no lift)Facing: NorthSeeview: NoFacility: En-suite, fridge, kettle, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, 2x TVs connected to Freeview, Free Wi-Fi, central heating. This family room is consisted of two Read more…